Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Evolution vs. Creation

I found this breaking news this morning fascinating. Scientists of course look at this data from a evolution standpoint... however if you think about it... what they are talking about "could" be completely connected to the great flood. Maybe There was a field that was different pre-flood, and then an even amount of water over the planet then helped to change that field creating what we have in this article. Just thoughts... feel free to comment.


http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/8659019.stm

1 comment:

  1. Nice of you to read this to me this morning, love that you posted it here!! I want to share some things with you that will help with the pre-flood conditions but in my belief you are on the right track. This is one of my favorite subjects, it inspires so much thought.

    ReplyDelete